Moving in early? Need help setting up your phone? Want to open a US bank account? We're here to help! Moving to a new country can be intimidating, but our special services for international students make it easier to adapt to your new home, connect with friends, and succeed at student life.
Washington D.C. – The Heart of America
Living in the D.C. area means that you have limitless opportunities to learn about American culture and history in one of the country’s most diverse cities. The nation’s capital a popular choice for international students, and you won’t feel out of place. It’s the best place to get a taste of what life is like in America.
Convenient, Connected & Comfortable:
- Connected to campus via scenic walking bridge
- Reliable, efficient shuttle service to the Stamp Student Union & Downtown College Park
- Furnished apartments with full-size refrigerators, dishwashers, washers and dryers
- Private bedrooms and bathrooms for every roommate
- Events for residents and individual group study rooms
- Inviting social spaces: game room, fitness centers, and swimming pool with sun deck
- On-site services: banking, Zipcars, tanning, and 24-hour Open Door Market for snacks and drinks
- Rent includes free cable TV and high-speed internet access
- Limited entry and electronic key access
- 24-hour courtesy patrol officers and maintenance response service
- Roommate matching and individual leases available
Would you like to learn more about what life is like at University View? We’re here to help. Please contact us today, and we’ll be happy to walk you through the application process.